Friday, May 27, 2011

Galacticmesssages dot com - Robin

 
>Selphia, are you there?

I am here, Troy. How are you? I see you've been busy.

>I'm doing fine thanks - it has been busy!

Well, I'm glad you're keeping up with your edutainment!

>haha it certainly is...

What can I do you for - what did you want to talk about?

>Well, I'd like to talk about my friend Robin. He is a valued member of our group, and he's flown the coop, so to speak.

I can see we're getting a little caught up in farming metaphors!

>Is there something you can tell me about him, or something that would help him?

As you know he needs to work through this phase, right now, and he needs time to work through it. He is not gone for good, but the time is necessary for him. Give him time and he will be back to his old self in no time.

>Are there any past life episodes you can share? He's really enjoyed your messages, and he was asking about this.

At this point I can't provide any information. This is the thing he needs to work through right now, and more would be too much. You've worked through some of these yourself and you know how emotionally challenging it can be at times.

>I do indeed.

I'm sorry I can't be more help at this point in time - it's just what he has to work through.

>I understand Selphia, I think he will appreciate your advice.

As you suggested, Adama has provided some advice as well relating to these things - the lessons are there for those who choose to listen! Robin is loved very much, and he should know that our love is unconditional. He is the kind of person who asks and demands much of himself without asking anything from others.

Goodnight Troy - it's wonderful to talk to you!

>Thank you Selphia, it is wonderful to talk to you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment