Friday, November 25, 2011

Disney World (A Dream)

We’re off to Disney world tomorrow, another place that I have dreamed about but never visited, until now. I just remembered the dream tonight… I remember pink terra cotta walls and a large courtyard and a rose garden with low boxwood topiary bushes, getting exasperated at security measures and too much walking. Then I remember going there again later on and everything was the same, but we didn’t have to pay to get in, and it was with my folks as well as our 2 kids, who were a bit older. But I remember that everything else about the world around us had changed. And for whatever reason disney world was more as Walt Disney had envisioned it, as a place that does not charge money for people to enjoy what it has to offer. That was a year or two from tomorrow. And then later on, it became run down because people could experience that same thing every day if they wanted to. It was redundant/ obsolete. That was many years into the future though.

I’ll be curious to see if the first part of the dream holds true, or if it was a glimpse of an alternate timeline… In which case everything will be different.

1 comment: