Friday, June 15, 2012

Sunset: June 14, 2012

So I was looking up at the clouds yesterday evening, as I was going home I got this amazing jacob’s ladder display from the clouds, so I thought,wow thank you for this light show! Then an hour later I went to pick up the kids from summer camp, same light show. Wow clouds, thank you! Then we got in the car and driving home the kids noticed it too. Quietly I said my thanks.

Then just for fun I thought to the clouds, give me a “yes”.

And as I watched, the clouds started forming an eye shape. The eye of Horus. Then the sun peeked out of the clouds between the eye shape, right where a real iris would be, still blazing the jacob’s ladders. A blazing golden eye of Horus. I was completely dumbfounded.

Then I looked across from this opposite of where the sun was shining, and the clouds looked exactly like the snow-covered mountains on my blog!

Just…. Wow.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing that, dear Troy!I feel that soon we will have news from RA
    Love and Light
    Tauno

    ReplyDelete