Sunday, September 30, 2012

Dream Log 30Sep2012 - Dylan Fearless


Man I slept for 12 hours today, I was really out of it.
First dream was in Victoria at my parent’s place. I was with my son Dylan playing in the back yard. There were this group of 4 teens, for some reason they were walking to our backyard but when they saw us they ran away. My son started fearlessly chasing them, I was saying to myself, jeeze Dylan just let them be! So he chased them down the road and they turned to stand him down, fortunately I caught up with them at that was the end of the dream. I was awoken by my alarm at 6:00.
So Dylan then woke up and he was hungry, so I gave him some breakfast and then I went back to sleep.
Second dream, I was at a forest, with a trail, this may have been a mountain of some kind, I was hiking with some friends but it required little effort, we were exploring for quite awhile. This place felt different, I felt as if I was in the Inner Earth, although I don’t know why it felt this way. It reminded me of the forest next to the Norweigan / old european town I was in previously, with the river running next to it, stone paved roads, and a mountain on the other side of the river with a castle on top of it. Maybe we were walking to the castle?
Next dream, I was in a house with Wendy, a friend of the family from when I was a child. She has a husband named Colin who I knew in Victoria, and they had a daughter. We were visiting them at their home on the Gulf Islands outside of Victoria. My two boys were playing with their girls, we were in the kitchen, and Dylan had jumped on the girl that was about his age (I have never met their girls). I grabbed him and said get off her, even though he was just playing I didn’t want him to get too rough.
That was the end of the dream. I woke up at 11:00 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment