Monday, August 25, 2014

Dream for the evening of Aug. 23- The Buckskin Cloak

I was looking for parks on the West Coast that contained adventure playgrounds. I was using the satellite view of google maps.... but it seemed that I could also fly over the area myself if I wanted to. Perhaps this is a future benefit of drones - we can actually "be" there. Maybe I really was flying over the West Coast?

Second part of the dream - I had a nice visit with my friend James, in his new home in the "other dimension". James "passed to the other side" a few years ago. He is about the same age as when he left, in his early seventies. His home is an apartment that feels like "low income housing", but it's a comfortable home with gray accents. Laminate cabinets, vinyl floors. We had a conversation about some of his current projects - he had a buckskin cloak that contained various "medals" and achievements. I gave him what looked like a medal but it contained an arrowhead and feathers, and attached it to the cloak in an empty "slot". I thought it was a bit strange that he needed a cloak like this (it was only for show), but he seemed pleased to be able to complete the cloak.

You can see an example of the cloak I saw here:

1 comment:

  1. That's a spitting image of the same man that I, "invisioned/saw," that same Fall.....?

    ReplyDelete